There are a variety of ways to get involved at Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Intermountain Area. Get involved, and help keep families close when they need each other most.
Fundraise for Us
Each year, energetic individuals, businesses, community groups, and students generate the resources we need in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Intermountain Area. If you are a planning a fundraiser, please take a moment to review our Fundraising Guidelines and complete the Fundraiser Approval Form . Please submit it by fax or email at least two weeks prior to your event/promotion so we have a chance to review it and respond to any questions. If you need the use of our Logo for any reason please contact Stephanie.
Please review the RMHC Fundraiser Tool Kit to help you get started.
Examples of Successful Fundraising Events
- Host a birthday party – Guests bring donations of cash or Wish List items for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Host a service/product promotion – Designate a day at your business or a product for sale where a portion of the proceeds benefit RMHC.
- Host a sporting event – Coordinate a golf tournament, fun run, ride, basketball tournament, etc. in which the net proceeds and/or entry fees benefit RMHC.
- Host a grassroots fundraiser – Host a small fundraiser like a garage sale with your family or neighborhood, a car wash/lemonade stand or even a penny war between classes, teams or competing schools.
- Contact our Event Manager Stephanie to learn more.
Current Community Fundraisers
- McDonald’s Canisters – By dropping spare change in McDonald’s canisters, you contribute to the Ronald McDonald House’s ability to provide support to children and families in local communities around the world. The Canister Program is one our most critical fundraisers.
- Zane Beadles Parade Foundation -June 26th Golf Proceeds from the tournament will support RMHC. Click here for more info and ways to get involved!
- Cars 4 Kids Event- September 23rd To join the ride or learn more about this event visit their website.