The RMHC Annual Golf Tournament is one of Salt Lake City’s most anticipated fundraising events. Our scramble format draws 144 golfers of all levels who come for fun, a great day of golf, and to support families with seriously ill or injured children. The 2019 tournament raised over $100,000 which covers the cost to serve over 71,000 visitors in our Ronald McDonald Family Rooms.
Please join us on Monday, August 17, 2020 at The Jeremy Ranch Golf and Country Club. Breakfast and lunch will be provided to you as individually packaged meals and delivered directly to your golf cart. Snacks and beverages will be available on the course throughout the tournament.
Be a part of providing needed funds that help keep families together when they need it most. The RMHC Golf Tournament sold out in 2019, so secure your sponsorship today!
32nd Annual Golf Tournament and COVID-19
The safety and health of our golfers and staff are the number one priority of RMHC as we plan and host this year’s golf tournament. We are working closely with Jeremy Ranch to identify how to best register, start the tournament, provide meals and snacks, and distribute the awards. We are very confident in their expertise and will make sure we will have everything we need to have a safe and fun tournament.
We are monitoring our local case numbers closely, as well as adhering to all State and County recommendations. In order to register all of our golfers and teams with social distancing guidelines in place, we ask that everyone arrive no later than 7:45AM to accommodate any procedural updates to registration and to accommodate tee times vs. a shotgun start.
We will provide all relevant updates via the event website and direct emails in advance of the tournament.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Stephanie Stevens at Stephanie@rmhslc.org or at 801-363-4663.
- 36 teams of 144 golfers will be in attendance
- 4-person scramble format at the only Arnold Palmer Signature Course in Utah
- Breakfast prior to game play and snacks and beverages on the course
- Exciting hole contests for unique and valuable prizes (not to mention bragging rights)
- Individually Packaged Lunch and Virtual Awards after game-play is complete
*$10,000 – Title Sponsor
- 2 Foursomes
- Prominent recognition on RMHC Golf Tournament printed and digital collateral
- Website Logo Recognition
*$7,500 – Pro Sponsor – 1 Available
- 2 Foursomes
- Prominent recognition on all golf carts, signage at the putting contest, exclusive hole sponsorship, and the Buy-A-Drive prize
- Website Logo Recognition
*$5,000 – Ace Sponsor
- Prominent logo recognition on golf attendee gifts
- Website and Invitation Logo Recognition
*+$3,500 – Champion Sponsor – 2 Available (First Come; First Choice)
- Prominent logo recognition on either:
- Commemorative Photo Frame
- Gift Bag
- Sponsorship of the Champion Prizes/Awards
- Tournament First Flight Category
- Tournament Second Flight Category
*$2,500 – Meal Sponsor – 6 Available
- Prominent signage recognition for:
- Breakfast (2)
- Snacks and Beverages (on course throughout tournament play) (2)
- Lunch (2)
*$2,000 – Eagle Sponsor
- Exclusive hole sponsorship with signage and option for physical presence at hole.
* Exclusive 2020 RMHC Golf Tournament jackets are provided to sponsors of $2,500 and above.
+ Sponsorships must be confirmed by July 15, 2020 to secure printed name/logo on golf items
Each sponsorship includes the following for each player in 1 – foursome unless otherwise noted:
- Course Green Fees
- One golf cart per 2 players (may be updated based on social distancing recommendations)
- Commemorative golf apparel
- Commemorative team photo
- Gift bag
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Beverages
- Annual Report Recognition
- Name recognition on the 2021 Golf Invitation
Secure Your Exclusive Tournament Jacket
Sponsors at the $2,500 level and higher receive an exclusive commemorative jacket on the day of the tournament. These jackets are highly sought after and only made available to our high level sponsors.
Secure Your Golf Sponsorship (link coming soon)
For questions related to sponsorship or to secure your table, contact Stephanie Stevens at 801-363-4663 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Donate Items for Prizes and the Raffle
Our annual procurement campaign runs May – August. If you are interested in donating items for our Golf Prizes or the Raffle, please contact Stephanie Stevens at email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors