As you know, the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the world and RMHC, and will continue to do so for an unknown period of time. With this unprecedented challenge, we have been forced to adjust as necessary, but we continue to do so thoughtfully and with the best interest of guests and staff as priority. While we have temporarily suspended our Ronald McDonald House and Hospital programs, there are two things we know for sure: the mission must continue and we are stronger together.
We need your help more than ever before. Please consider donating at this time while we navigate this situation while caring for the families who have the highest acuity patients in the hospital. To read the full update of what RMHC of the Intermountain Area is doing during the COVID-19 pandemic, you can CLICK THIS LINK
While the Ronald McDonald Family Room Adopt A Meals and Volunteer Shifts have been temporarily suspended, We are going to fulfill our mission by providing meaningful support to a number of high-acuity pediatric patient families with extended family lodging, food, transportation services and in-home hospitality and support.
There are ways that you can support these and future families who are in the hospital, specifically with monetary donations by CLICKING HERE.
Fundraise for Us
Each year, energetic individuals, businesses, community groups, and students generate the resources we need in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Intermountain Area. If you are a planning a fundraiser, please take a moment to review our Fundraising Guidelines and complete the Fundraiser Approval Form. Please submit it by fax or email at least two weeks prior to your event/promotion so we have a chance to review it and respond to any questions. If you need the use of our Logo for any reason please contact Stephanie.
Please review the RMHC Fundraiser Tool Kit to help you get started.
Examples of Successful Fundraising Event.
- Host a birthday party – Guests bring donations of cash or Wish List items for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Host a service/product promotion – Designate a day at your business or a product for sale where a portion of the proceeds benefit RMHC.
- Host a sporting event – Coordinate a golf tournament, fun run, ride, basketball tournament, etc. in which the net proceeds and/or entry fees benefit RMHC.
- Host a grassroots fundraiser – Host a small fundraiser like a garage sale with your family or neighborhood, a car wash/lemonade stand or even a penny war between classes, teams or competing schools.
- Contact our Event Manager Stephanie to learn more.
Current Community Fundraisers
- McDonald’s Canisters – By dropping spare change in McDonald’s canisters, you contribute to the Ronald McDonald House’s ability to provide support to children and families in local communities around the world. The Canister Program is one our most critical fundraisers.
- Cars 4 Kids Event- September 21st. To join the ride or learn more about this event.
- Community Auctions directly benefit a Ronald McDonald House in many different cities across the United States.