Our community of donor makes our mission possible with the funds provided to ensure that pediatric patient families have a home-away-from-home when they need it most. Whether you Adopt A Room, become a Grand Giver or one of our Sustaining Friends, or sign up to support us with one of our other giving opportunities, every dollar you give helps the families we serve. Thank you for your support!
Below is a list of our most current needs. Please note that ALL items must be NEW for the health of our families.
Due to COVID-19, we ask that you consider mailing your donations or selecting needed items from our Amazon wish list. If you need to drop off donations at the Ronald McDonald House, please leave the items at the donation drop off area and ring the doorbell by the main entrance so the staff is aware of your donation. For safety precautions, visitors are not able to be onsite. If you need assistance, ring the door bell and a staff member will come out to meet you. Please be sure to wear your mask when handling donations.
Donations may be delivered to 935 E. South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84102.
If you have any questions about needed items or donations protocol, please contact Kacie at email@example.com.
- $25 or $50 Smith’s, VISA, Costco gift cards
- Individual Cereal
- Sanitizing wipes (Clorox wipes)
- Paper towels
- Individual and family size frozen dinners
- Individual snack items
- Individual Juice boxes and bottles
- Travel size body wash and conditioner toiletries
- To- go containers for staff prepared meals (entrée size, microwavable)
- Water bottles and sport drinks (Gatorade, Powerade, etc.)
- K-cup coffee pods (coffee, hot chocolate, tea, etc.)