PCH Family Room Level 3
The Ronald McDonald Family Room in Intermountain Primary Children’s Hospital has four overnight guest rooms, a state of the art kitchen facility, a living room, a quiet meeting space, a laundry facility, four computers equipped with printers and fax availability, and a beautiful view of the Salt Lake Valley.
At 3,545 square feet, the Ronald McDonald Family Room at Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City is the largest in the world. Completed in Spring 2013, the Family Room provides a home-like environment for parents of children being treated at Primary Children’s, and includes:
- Seating areas
- Quiet room
- Private showers
- Fully-stocked kitchen and dining area
- Laundry facilities
- Computer area
- Retreat rooms
The Family Room At A Glance
- We are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day
- Located on Level 3 at Intermountain Primary Children’s Hospital
- All amenities are provided free of charge
- We are the largest Ronald McDonald Family Room at 3,545 sq. feet
- Overnight stays in the Family Room are scheduled by unit social workers
- Naps: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., no referral needed
- To use the Family Room, please have a security badge obtained at the North Security Desk
For information on the Family Room at Primary Children’s Hospital, or volunteer opportunities, please contact ourFamily Room Director Michelle Christensen at 801-662-5821.
Location: Primary Children’s Hospital, 100 Mario Capecchi Dr., Salt Lake City, UT 84132
To help support the Ronald McDonald Family Room, please click here. Thanks!